Turing Technologies, Inc. (Hereinafter referred to as “our company”) conducts IT consulting (IT strategy, BPR, business improvement, information security management etc.), evaluation, analysis and construction of accounting and financial system, ERP, CRM system introduction, construction and operation We are engaged in business of IT support for management (data center server operations management etc.). We have established this Personal Information Protection Policy concerning the handling of personal information retained from business partners and customers and our employees in order to achieve our mission of corporate activities and social contribution and undertake strict management under strict control We will continue to fulfill.
- In order to carry out the project purpose, we clarify the purpose of use, acquire, use and provide in an appropriate manner, and use the personal information acquired within the scope of the purpose of use, use outside purpose We will take measures to not do.
- We will comply with laws on the handling of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other norms in all personal information handled.
- In the case of consigning some or all of the personal information that you have kept, select companies and individuals that meet the criteria of management level, make a contract, and take appropriate measures and control.
- We will conduct sufficient safety prevention management and countermeasures against dangerous situations such as leakage, loss, damage and destruction of personal information and take corrective measures.
- We respond and respond to requests such as disclosure of personal information from the person who entrusted personal information.
- We will set up a consultation window for complaints and consultation, we will respond promptly with good faith.
- We will continuously review our company’s personal information management system and work on improving from time to time.